Annual Florida Cave Crawl
March 6th-8th, 2020.
The cave crawl will be held at the Blue Springs Recreational Park in Marianna, FL. Camping is available onsite. Small campers and pop-ups are permitted but there are no large RV’s permitted. There are no individual power outlets for campsites.
- Early Bird Admission – $25 – Open for the rest of the year.
- Regular Admission – $30 – Jan. 1st – Feb. 14th.
- Late Admission – $40 – Feb. 15th until event. Doesn’t guarantee a shirt or souvenir cup.
- Meal Option – $12 – Includes Sonny’s dinner Saturday and pancake breakfast Sunday.
- Souvenir Cup – $10 – Cup includes all the beer you can drink for adults 21+.
- T-shirt – $20 – 2020 Cave Crawl long sleeve dry-tech t-shirt with custom artwork.
- Raffle tickets will be sold at the gate. Prizes and sponsors will be announced soon.
- Available caves and trips will be posted soon and included in the guidebook.
- Guided and self-guided trips will be available.
- There will be a rinsing station for your muddy caving gear.
- Friday afternoon check-in (early check-in permitted by request)
- Friday evening kickoff
- Saturday morning caving trips briefing
- Saturday evening catered dinner (meals tickets not included in admission)
- Saturday evening raffle – Must be present to win
- Saturday evening bonfire and live music (to be announced)
- Sunday morning pancake breakfast
- Meal tickets must be purchased with admission tickets online before the event for an additional $12 fee. Sonny’s Barbecue restaurant will be catering dinner Saturday evening. There is no guarantee of extra food if you do not purchase a meal ticket prior to the event. Meal tickets include the Sunday morning pancake breakfast as well.
- A selection of craft beer will be available from local breweries and homebrewers. To participate in the All-You-Can-Drink beer event, you must be 21 years of age or older and purchase the souvenir cup prior to the event.
Waterfront Activities Onsite-
- The park is located next to Jackson Blue spring on Merritt’s Millpond. The pond is excellent for kayaking and SCUBA diving. It is a gin-clear, spring-fed pond with multiple underwater caves. SCUBA diving is permitted on the pond free of charge this weekend for Cave Crawl attendees. Sign in done through Cave Adventurers dive shop and is REQUIRED PRIOR TO DIVING.
- There will be guided kayaking trips to springs and river-side caves available.
- If SCUBA diving, you must adhere to the limits of your certification level. No open water divers permitted in the caves.
- No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- No pets allowed.
- No personal fires. We will have a bonfire.
- No fireworks, firearms, carbide or other kinds of bombs.
- Respect the quiet hours when others are sleeping.
- Be tidy and adhere to the leave no trace guideline.
- Don’t leave shower area muddy when through using it.
- Consult guidebook for list of available caves and how to access them. Self-guided trips are not permitted in private caves without permission.